Without you, we wouldn't be here! The safety of our valued customers is our top priority. We have implemented a number of safety protocols within the store and our shipping areas to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As always, we will follow strict safety protocol and will continue to:
- Clean counters, door knobs, etc. with germicides continuously throughout the day
- Sanitize all jewelry that is tried on before it goes back in the case
- Quarantine all clothing and shoes and use a UVC sanitizing wand on them
- Wear personal masks and/or face shields while in the store and shipping areas
- Sanitize our hands routinely
In return, when in the store, we ask that you:
- Use our hand sanitizer immediately when you enter
- Wear your mask over your nose and mouth (important because the spread of germs is through both the nose and mouth!!)
- Remember to socially distance by standing at least 6 feet from others
You can choose how you receive your online purchases:
- pick up in store
- curbside pick-up
- we can ship to you.
We will continue to have our ‘Facebook Live’ to show you what we are getting in the store, and you can see that we are wearing masks as well. Anything we show can be purchased in-store or online. Follow us on Facebook to be alerted when we go live, so you can see us in action, and keep an eye on new arrivals from the safety of your home.
We also offer virtual shopping experiences of the store so that you can shop with the help of our i-phones with our curation of the products in the store. We will ask you a few questions about the person you are shopping for so that we can help you hone in on possible choices (you know….how we always ask you how we can help you!!). Contact us by phone (609-494-0200) or email to set up a virtual shopping session.
Thank You for shopping local.
We are so grateful for your business!